We have witnessed fast developments of various artificial intelligence(AI) technologies, and many forms of information and communication systems with AI are becoming core parts of our daily lives. With the proliferation of future information, communication, and electronic devices, there is a fast growing interest in information and communication technology(ICT) with AI. The conference promotes their transfer into practical applications, for developing intelligent ICT systems and pursuing artificial intelligence applications for contents, platforms, networks and devices. The First International Conference on AI in information and communication(ICAIIC 2019) aims at addressing advances in research on ICT, covering topics ranging from ICT technology issues to emerging AI applications for ICTs. ICAIIC 2019 solicits original, unpublished contributions in all aspects of AI in information and communication. Submitted articles must not be concurrently considered elsewhere for publication. We also encourage authors to submit short papers on the early stages of research or development in progress, which present important new challenges. Position papers on new idea and industry papers are also welcome. The conference is organized by KICS (The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences) with the technical co-sponsorship of IEEE Communications Society and IEICE Communications Society. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the ICAIIC Conference Proceedings with an assigned ISBN number and submitted to IEEE Xplore, Scopus, and EI Compendex. Also extended versions of selected papers will be published in the following international journals as a special section for the ICAIIC 2019.
- Information and Communications Technology
- AI Applications for Networking and IoT
- AI Applications for Mobile Communication
- AI for Data Analysis, Big Data and Cloud
- AI for eHealth
- AI for Image Processing and Multimedia
- AI for Control and Decision Systems
- AI for Energy, Computer Systems and Semiconductor Device
- AI for Neuroscience and Neuroengineering
- AI Foundation
All papers must be submitted electronically, in PDF format, and uploaded on EDAS. The direct link for paper submission is http://edas.info/N24673. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, double-column pages using at least 10 pt size fonts on A4 or letter pages in IEEE style format. The maximum number of pages is 6 for full papers. Please make sure that full papersmust be at minimum 3 pages in length. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site (http://www.icaiic.org).
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the ICAIIC 2019 Conference Proceedings. Also extended versions of selected papers will be published in the following international journals as a special issue or section for the ICAIIC 2019.
- Wireless Personal Communications (SCIE)
- Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (SCIE)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (SCIE)
- Mobile Information System (SCIE)
- Sensors (SCIE)
- International Journal of E-Health and Medical Communications (Scopus)
- ICT Express (Scopus, ESCI)
- Recent Advances on Communications and Networking Technology
Best papers will be selected by the technical program committee members among regular papers presented at ICAIIC 2019.